Welcome to iCollege
Message from the Headteacher
iCollege is West Berkshire's dedicated provision for learners needing an alternative to the mainstream school environment.
It is a successful and supportive educational provision with high aspirations for all learners, where learners from Reception to Post 16 can thrive. It is an inclusive education service that offers learners opportunities that at least equal those available in local mainstream schools and members of staff appropriate and sustained opportunities for continued professional development.
Our culture and ethos is to:
- Engage every learner to do the very best they can
- Inspire learners and staff alike
- Actively engage with our stakeholders
- Strive continually to meet the needs of current and future learners
We deliver this by:
- Staff, governors and stakeholders working collaboratively
- Providing a broad, holistic and relevant curriculum
- Ensuring strong leadership at all levels
- Celebrating diversity
- Offering teaching of the highest quality
- Keeping parents, carers and valued adults engaged with our provision
- Long-term placements to support learners achieve personal and academic success in Years 9, 10 and 11
- Short-term pro-active places to improve mainstream engagement in Key Stages 1 to 4
- Suspension (fixed term exclusion) provision from day 6 for Key Stages 1 to 4
- Bespoke packages, including core subjects, to meet individual learner needs in Key Stages 1 to 4, and for Post 16 learners with EHCPs
iCollege is a vibrant community where learners, staff and governors proud to belong.
Mrs Jacquie Davies