KS1/KS2 Careers Commitment
KS1/KS2 Careers Commitment By the end of Key Stage 2, all students will have:
- A better understanding that core subjects support entry to a broad range of careers
- A better understanding of the importance of succeeding in maths and English.
- A better understanding of post Year 6 transition
- A better understanding of roles in the world of work
- A better understanding of their strengths and areas for development, and qualities might inform future choices in learning and work.
- Experienced a meaningful encounter annually with local employers to gain a better understanding of work, employment and skills which are valued in the workplace.
- Used careers resources to access
- Been offered a group session with independent Careers Advisor
For mor edetails, click on link below